I’m not making this up.
Trump is complaining that no Kurds assisted in the D-Day invasion.
After extensive research it has also been found that:
- No Kurds helped toss tea into the harbor during the Boston Tea Party
- No Kurds helped raise the US flag on Iwo Jima
- There were no Kurds defending Washington, D.C. during the War of 1812
- No Kurds defended The Alamo
- No Kurds helped hunt witches in Salem, MA
- No Kurds flew with Charles Lindbergh across the Atlantic
- No Kurds helped to defend against Eli Manning’s passes in two Super Bowl losses by the Patriots.
So, I suppose it comes as no surprise that Trump has agreed to the mass slaughter of the Kurds in Syria by the Turks.