Yesterday, Russia carried out the most massive shelling of Ukraine’s energy system since the start of a full-scale war, Energy Minister Herman Galushchenko said. He noted that this attack could have an impact not only on the energy system of Ukraine but also on the energy systems of some of its neighbors.
From the Ukraine NOW Telegram:
According to the US State Department, since February 24, 260,000 Ukrainian children have been forcibly removed from Ukraine to remote regions of Russia
State Department spokesman Vedant Patel said that they are aware of numerous facts of how Russian invaders deliberately separate Ukrainian children from their parents and kidnap children from orphanages, and then give them up for adoption in Russia.
“Various sources, including the Russian government, indicate that the Russian authorities have evicted 260,000 children from [Ukraine] to Russia, often to remote areas of the Far East,” Patel said.
A member of the Texas Taliban got sick and died. No doubt many, if not most, of the circle of people around him will assume this is God’s Will™. So be it. Thank you God for eliminating a voice of lethal misinformation in a way that provides an abject lesson to the unfortunate fools that were listening to him.
55) The place where this moron must have been thinking “I ain’t afraid of no damn British car!”: Florida man injured after sticking his arm in jaguar pen at local zoo
56) The place where this monstrous asshole will be spending an inadequate amount of time in prison: Florida man sentenced to 3 years for spitting on 70-year-old man who asked him to social distance
57) The place where this appalling example of inhumanity resides. She ought to be thrown to the jaguars in #55 (above): Florida woman arrested after keeping child with autism in cage
52) The place where this idiot could not even manage to complete the job of earning a Darwin Award: Florida man shoots himself while showing off gun in bar
53) The place where this semi-human piece of shit will be spending an inadequate amount of time in prison: Florida man who hid HIV status from gal pals sentenced to prison
54) Not a place where “gator tossing” is recognized as an official sport, and he will pay a price for his ignorance. Maybe he will learn a lesson: Florida man tries to throw live gator onto building’s roof
This is sick and sickening. Follow the link below for the full story.
Start by reading this: Pentagon launches task force to study UFO sightings
You might also like this video series by the NY Post titled The Basement Office that takes a fairly level-headed look at some important current and past UFO news stories. Worth watching if you are interested in the subject.