Category: In the news
64) The place where this twisted brute of a monster raped a twelve year old girl: Florida man accused of sexually assaulting, drugging girl, 12, after she asked for cigarette, deputies say
65) The place where this stupid, sorry-ass, miserable excuse for a human decided to give a public demonstration of his worthlessness: Florida man who broke into gas station identified after he left behind his debit card: deputies
66) The place where love blossoms like a delicate flower, except the flower is insane and guns are involved: Florida woman and 19-year-old arrested after alleged love triangle falls apart, leaving 15-year-old boy shot in fit of jealous rage
61) The place where this monster was found to be in possession of over one ton of child pornographic material: Florida man found with over “one ton” worth of child pornography
62) The place where instant karma was visited upon an idiot: Fleeing Florida motorcyclist flips off police before getting hit by truck
63) The place where this drug-addled first degree fuckhead killed two little girls and their grandfather: Florida man high on meth gets life for DUI crash that killed 2 girls, grandfather
Death to Putin
Report from Ukraine
The war continues, the need for assistance remains.
Incomplete outcome from the latest Ramstein meeting on Ukraine defense.
The latest Ramstein meeting was both encouraging and disappointing. Encouraging news came in the form of commitments to improve Ukraine’s air defense capabilities including accelerated training in the use of the systems being provided. Disappointing news came in the form of less than hoped for promises of heavy armored vehicles, especially modern main battle tanks (we’re all staring at you, Germany).
Ukraine is fully expected to face a new major offensive from Putin’s armies of war criminals. Ukraine’s outnumbered armed forces are preparing to face this offensive as well as working to mount their own offensive and they need all the modern armor they can muster.
Here is a recent video report proving some perspective:
You must be logged in to post a comment.