Here is my question: How many ridiculous gaffes is one candidate allowed to make before they must quit?
But it is not. Sigh. Just the headlines, they are bad enough. All from this evening.
- Mother, daughter charged in murder of pregnant teen who was strangled before baby was cut out of her womb
- Trump administration defends $62M bailout to crooked Brazilian meatpacker
- Former government sniper admits he shot former girlfriend to death on Manhattan street
- ’You Jews, I’m gonna get you’: Florida man charged after allegedly spitting on, threatening to sexually assault Jewish people
- Five more states sue OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma over opioid marketing
- L.I. high school teacher faces 20 years in prison after pleading guilty to possession of child porn
- Pennsylvania man has his scrotum torn open by angry girlfriend, leaving him with a bleeding testicle
I could post more, but you get it.
Today’s weirdo news. As usual, the headline is probably enough, but I have linked to the news article:
I don’t know why this kind of behavior happens so often at Walmart (a.k.a. Satan’s Playground) – it just does. This time we’re in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Headline says it all, linked to the article for the juicy bits (Hey! Put down that muffin mix!)
Mother let dog run loose in Wisconsin Walmart and performed a series of karate moves while son stripped naked, police say
Eau Claire Walmart, where they put the “sin” in Wisconsin!
Wells Fargo chief executive (aka asshole-in-charge) Tim Sloan is leaving his position as head of a bank notorious for fucking its customers without benefit of lube. It is estimated that Sloan received $150 million in compensation since 2001 for his role in pounding the asses of the bank’s customers. His retirement package is worth more than $24 million. Why is he not going to jail?
This is sick on so many levels:
Another case of the headline telling you just about all you need to know, but I am including a link to the article – it might help you if you get the urge to go shopping:
Why am I not surprised that this is a thing in New Jersey? The only way this could be less weird is if it was in Florida.
So, today I saw this:
The name of the color shade is “You’re Always White!” What is this, part of the wet n wild Aryan Nations collection?