Pepto-Bismol. Kaopectate. Weird, alien-sounding names. Same number of syllables. Used to treat the same ailments. Evidence of alien intrusion in world society? You tell me, would you pour milk of magnesia over a bowl of corn flakes? ‘Nuff said.
55) The place where this moron must have been thinking “I ain’t afraid of no damn British car!”: Florida man injured after sticking his arm in jaguar pen at local zoo
56) The place where this monstrous asshole will be spending an inadequate amount of time in prison: Florida man sentenced to 3 years for spitting on 70-year-old man who asked him to social distance
57) The place where this appalling example of inhumanity resides. She ought to be thrown to the jaguars in #55 (above): Florida woman arrested after keeping child with autism in cage
52) The place where this idiot could not even manage to complete the job of earning a Darwin Award: Florida man shoots himself while showing off gun in bar
53) The place where this semi-human piece of shit will be spending an inadequate amount of time in prison: Florida man who hid HIV status from gal pals sentenced to prison
54) Not a place where “gator tossing” is recognized as an official sport, and he will pay a price for his ignorance. Maybe he will learn a lesson: Florida man tries to throw live gator onto building’s roof
So the headline reads as follows:
Here’s the sexist stuff that oozes out:
the EHF’s regulations require players to wear bikini bottoms when they are competing.
“Women should wear a bikini where the top should be a tight-fitting sports bra with deep openings at the arms. The bottom must not be more than ten centimeters on the sides,” the regulations state.
In comparison, the regulation for men state that players must wear “tight-fitting tank tops” and shorts that are “not too baggy” and “10 centimeters above the kneecap.”
Like I said, jerks and assholes.
This is sick and sickening. Follow the link below for the full story.
Trump Claims ‘1917’ Pandemic Ended World War II—Which Began in 1939
President Donald Trump suggested Monday evening that the “1917” influenza pandemic ended World War II, wrongly citing both the year that the pandemic occurred and the year that World War II ended.
49) Perhaps the only state where this would happen: Florida man on bicycle injured in crash with iguana
50) Where these god-awful turds should be forced to drink their “cure” every day of their prison stay: Florida man and his sons charged with selling toxic chemical as a coronavirus cure to thousands
51) The home state of this predator creep who will likely suffer greatly at the hands of other prison inmates: Florida man allegedly traveled to Vancouver to meet with 14-year-old girl for sex